JOIN OUR TEAM! The Student Senate for California Community Colleges will hold a special election for the position of Vice President of Regional Affairs this June.
- May 24, 2020 -- Eligibility Forms due to email@example.com
- May 27, 2020 -- Candidates notified of their eligibility
- May 31, 2020 -- Candidate statements due
- June 1, 2020 -- Candidate Statements available online
- September 4, 2020 -- Candidate Forum and Elections
Candidates for the open position of Vice President of Regional Affairs
- Benjamin Blevins, Grossmont College, Region X
- Jacob Couch, American River College, Region II
- Ernesto D. Garza Lopez, Santiago Canyon College, Region VIII
- Francesca Mejia, Napa Valley College, Region II
Full Candidate Statement can be found here.
The following Eligibility Forms must be completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the student candidate's advisor no later than May 24, 2020, 11:59 pm.
The policy that details the SSCCC elections process.
The current job duties of the Vice President of Regional Affairs.
The Candidate Statement Requirement document contains the format and requirements any person running for the Vice President Regional Affairs position must submit prior to May 24, 2020, 11:59 pm to be eligible to run for the position.