JOIN OUR TEAM: The Student Senate for California Community Colleges will hold elections for its Executive Officers during the 2020 General Assembly.
Open Positions: President, Executive Vice President, Vice President of Regional Affairs, Vice President of Legislative Affairs, Vice President of Finance, then Vice President of Communications.
● January 31, 2020 – SSCCC Eligibility Application Due (see below)
● February 17, 2020 – Students Notified of Eligibility
● March 1, 2020 - Candidate Statements Due to Elections@studentsenateccc.org
● March 3, 2020 –Candidate Statements Posted Online
● April 3 – 5, 2020 – SSCCC Elections at Spring General Assembly
BE A PART OF THE ELECTIONS WITHOUT RUNNING: Serve on the Elections Committee! This is the group that will oversee the above elections. If so, please complete the Application Form found here.
The following Eligibility Forms must be completed and submitted to Gina Browne at the Chancellor's Office by the student candidate's advisor no later than January 31, 2020. Ms. Browne's email address is available on the form.
The policy that details the SSCCC elections process.
The current description of the SSCCC Executive Officers.
The Candidate Statement Requirement document contains the format and requirements any person running for an Executive Officer position must submit prior to the March 1, 2020, to be eligible to run for the position.