JOIN OUR TEAM: The Student Senate for California Community Colleges will hold elections for its Executive Officers during the Spring 2020 General Assembly.
Open Positions: President, Executive Vice President, Vice President of Regional Affairs, Vice President of Legislative Affairs, Vice President of Finance, then Vice President of Communications.
● October 31 -- Candidate Statement Available Online
● January 31, 2020 – SSCCC Eligibility Application Due (see below)
● February 17, 2020 – Students Notified of Eligibility
● March 1, 2020 - Candidate Statements Due to Elections@studentsenateccc.org
● March 3, 2020 –Candidate Statements Posted Online
● April 3 – 5, 2020 – SSCCC Elections at Spring General Assembly
BE A PART OF THE ELECTIONS WITHOUT RUNNING: Serve on the Elections Committee! This is the group that will oversee the above elections. If so, please complete the Application Form found here.
The following Eligibility Forms must be completed and submitted to the Gina Browne at the Chancellor's Office by the student candidate's advisor no later than January 31, 2020. Ms. Browne's email address is available on the form.