Election of student to the SSCCC Board of Directors:
When a new SSCCC Director is elected, the acting Chair of the REGION will immediately notify the Chancellor’s Office, Liaison & Dean in writing with the following information:
- Director’s Full Name
- Name of College
- Email Address of Director
- Date of Election, including the following:
Confirmation from the Chair that quorum was present at the Regional meeting when the election was completed.
Chancellor's Office Liaison: Rosa Estrada - email@example.com
Chancellor's Office Dean: Micheal Quiaoit - firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all of the above information has been submitted and reviewed The Chancellor’s Office will send all required documents to the elected Director.
The Director will have to meet all set deadlines to turn in forms or will not be eligible for that elected term.(Term defined by SSCCC starts July 1st ends Last day of June)
The Disclosure Statement must be submitted directly by the Director’s Advisor to the CC’s Liaison meeting the five-day deadline from the date the forms are sent to the Director.
The Director’s File is not considered complete until all the required Documents are turned in.
- Once the file is complete, the Chancellor’s Office (Liaison and Dean) will review the documents to determine eligibility. The verification will take place in a timely manner considering all other workload, deadlines and responsibilities.
If eligibility is met the Director will be notified, the Chancellor’s Office will determine the SSCCC Monthly meeting in which the Director will be sworn in, this all depending on:
- Travel request deadlines:
- Logistics/ Cost
- Venue count deadlines (food/ room capacity etc.)
If eligibility is not met Dean Quiaoit will notify the student as well as the President and EVP of SSCCC. ( This may take a while as Dean Quiaoit may need additional information or simply fact gathering time).